Friday, July 2, 2010

roses are red violets are blue...this post is gay and my mom is too!


Well today was pretty slow, I definitely have Violet in my hair right now my bangs are super purple and like red idk its temporary though and i am going to South Carolina in a week to chill and see peepz and i am going to get my hair cut and dyed. A few minutes ago my mother wanted me to help her style her hair cuz she's going to a gay club and everything. She said she wants to meet some people. lol. Whelp! i dunno. supercallafra.. what the fuck?! I dont know.. Then who does? Not me thats for sure. Stop!!!! why? it's Hammer time.. thats why.. Then why are you talking to yourself? Because i am very bored. thats why.. Wow.. Loserrrr! no you would only be a Loser if you didnt know what a Flux capacitor is..Whats a flux capacitor...-what do you mean whats a flux capacitor?! Its the only device that allows you to travel through time, didnt you ever see the Back to the Future movies? GEEZ Loser... Im gonna go back in Fucking time..

LET THE BEAT CONTROL YOU! ... damn.... its hot in here..haha so take off all your clothes. yeah i remember that... Do you remember that? cause i do.. In the back of the truck..
OH MY GOD! well i guess i shouldnt say my god cuz hes your god too! but then theres an odd case where..well i shouldnt say odd because matter of factly there are many people that dont believe in god. Sooo.... maybe you are reading this and say i dont give a shit i dont believe in god.. Well you know what .. Good because you are gonna burn in hell! haha i guess i shouldnt say that either because now im gonna burn in hell..jk...so!

I wonder if there is a record for just sitting in front of the computer screen smiling with your hand interlocked on their lap and just staring like a dumbass..
I bring that up because i was just doing it. lol wow..
this is getting too long!

OH OUR GOD!!! lets rent a u-haul and go on a road trip and grab random people and put them in the back of it! then we can have a partyyy! I dont know i so bored! lmao well imma go i guess! --<3 Sammi!--

1 comment:

  1. haha this is the best post by far! heeh jkjk the other ones are good too!

    ReplyDelete