Thursday, July 1, 2010

well



damn.. Its been a while .. And i was at the Holyoke mall all day with my bestie francesca and i hit Hot Topic a few times lol oh i got some brand new bright red jeans two plaid scarves and and other crap. Okay also i dont know why but i have been taking a liking to Escape the Fate more than usual i think that Ronnie Radke which is the lead singer i dont know .. He is seemingly more and more attractive to me lately. he got kicked out.. :( I love you too Max green! (just not right now im mad at you!) things will never be the same without him. It makes me super duper saddd!.. Well then! Warped tour is coming closer than ever! i am super duper excited oh meh gahh! lol idk what that was about. I posted that video on my anything you want blog. I am awaiting more requests. Well imma go i suppose. --Peace out--<3 Sammi Thats ehh.. Ronnie and Max

1 comment:

  1. yeah ronnie got arrested and they got craig instead from bless the fall max is awsome but the band will never be the same without ronnie but craig is pretty good

    ReplyDelete