Friday, June 18, 2010

Very nice.

Well i took some pictures I saw the cutest puppy .. Well not the cutest but it was very cute! :] Anyway I am supposed to be leaving soon to go to the hospital to see my uncle i suppose. I am so hungry I think I am going to take a ride to dunkin donuts:]:] I talked to my friend Joey yesterday and my bestest friend Christine is with him! I need to call her I miss her so much. So many memories lol I remember this one time when I was visiting her in Florida because i had moved to Georgia. We took a walk and we were walking on the railroad track and we sat on the top of the train thing it was so BIG! lol. Then we found condoms in this house we broke into and we went back to the house and showed my step-mom and said "look we found balloons!" haha "Give me a douchebag!!!!" Inside joke... lmao you know christine. lmao. Oh yeah and then we made videos of us falling down it was so dumb Haha. I love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment