Thursday, June 17, 2010

wow.


If it means alot to you.. thats the song that played when i called him.. Zach. I hate it .. I always think about him How is he doing without me?
Does he ever think of me? Does he still love me? Does some other girl share adventures with him now? ... Just like he and I did. All the time it was something thrilling. Is this really happening? I swear I'll never be happy again and dont you dare say we can just be friends Im not some boy that you can sway.. We knew it'd happen eventually. . I love you Zachariah. Piano, Hidden Lake, Half walks to Ingles (then my mother freaking out about *tornadoes*lol), deciphering what we were talking about and how we felt by sending songs to each other, sneaking out to see him,hanging out with josh to see each other, watching movies at josh's house and not really watching them.. pretending to be mad at you, you making me laugh knowing that I was just wanting your attention. You do L♥ve me. I'll be waiting if you'll be waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment